Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Nail art challenge #1 TROPICAL COCKTAIL

It's been a while I wanted to try some more nail art. I'm not the most handy person so it always gets a bit messy. I decided to take the plunge and do a Nail Art Challenge. During two weeks I'm going to try different nail art and brainstorm to find some great ideas. I hope you guys will enjoy this little challenge, I thought it would be a fun experience to do. 



So this is my first attempt nail art in two week challenge! 
I wanted to recreate a tropical sunset look as the weather as been more than horrendous lately, a little bit of fun on the nails is more than welcome. The result reminds me more of a tropical cocktail. This look was easy to achieve, you only need a sponge and 3 different colours. I know it's a bit messy but I'm not a pro yet. I really love the result , I'm kind of proud of myself I have to admit.
I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE, OKAY :-) ?


These are the colours I have used, they are all ProNails nail polishes ( a BELGIAN brand woo hoo)
The quality with those is really great, I was so impressed. The shades are so vibrant and easy to apply.

N°188 - n°257 - n°269



What do we think ladies?
I would love to know your thoughts on my nail art debut :-)

XO,MARILOU

11 comments:

  1. It looks really good, well done :) xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Genius! I'm sooooo gonna do that too!!

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! You did a really good job Your nails look almost gelish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Clay Thank you :D x

    @Onyxsta Glad you like it :-) x

    @Vida Oh that's a nice thing to say, thank you girl :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow good job! It looks amazing.. Cannot believe it is your nail art debut ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lippylash It is :D thank you x

    @Vicky Oh great, coming from you it's a nice compliment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pronails varnishes look like very good products. I love the nail art hun X

    ReplyDelete
  8. On dirait que tu as trempé tes doigts dans un long island... Superbe ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is spectacularly FLYYYYY!!
    i am soo loving Gradient nails.. I must give them a try one of these days..A few vids on You Tube have inspired me!!
    Hot Happenings!

    ReplyDelete