Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's a first! Krackle nail polishes

My first experience with Krackle nail polishes. It's been a while now that those crackle nails are on the blogs but I just never really liked the trend. I'm a bit OCB with chipped nails so the crackle reminded me a lot of an old nail polish LOL. I got to try these two ProNails Krackle nail polishes and I'm glad I did, I think the result isn't that bad after all. Not sure I would wear that on a dailybasis but it could be fun for a change. 

My favourite shade is this one, I used my mini black matte OPI as a base coat and I actually thought it was really amusing to see step by step the polish crackling, It did remind me of an egg (random) :-) 


For the pink sparkly one, I used a white top coat :-) 
The application was a bit hard but the result came out fine so it's all good.


Crackle nails : yay or nay?


XO,MARILOU 

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about them reminding you of an egg! I do like it but I am so rubbish with painting my nails that it would probably go wrong, haha. xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this nail polish! It's so edgy and cool looking. I love sitting and watching it slowly crack...haahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really like the crackle nail polish idea but your first combo is fab ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh j'adore le gris, il est trop beau!

    ReplyDelete