Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Disappointing products #1


GIVE ME TEXTURE V05

I wanted volumized hair at my roots and I got cripsy cringy feeling hair. This packaging is cute, the name is attractive (who wouldn't want a bit of instant oomph?) but the powder is just super cringy and makes my roots uber dry and far from voluminous. 


L'OREAL ELSEVE TOTAL REPAIR INSTANT MIRACLE

This new range really attracted me because of the multiples good thing is it "supposed" to do to your hair.
I  did really liked the instant side of the product, you must apply it right after your shampoo and give it no rest. Just rince it right away and your hair are "no longer" damaged. NOT. It didn't make any difference to my hair, they were just a bit sleeker but that's all. All my hair issues were still there. I'd rather use a good old school mask that need to rest on my hair for 5 min, maybe it's only in my head but I feel it's working muchhh better than an instant mask. (the whole concept is cool though). Oh, also the smell was HORRENDOUS. Too chemical, yikes.


ELEGANT TOUCH SUPER REMOVER 

Wearing false plastic nails is such a pain in the ass to remove. I still do not know how to do it. (ANYONE?) I swear this is on my top 3 beauty struggles list !!!! 

When I saw this "super remover" by Elegant Touch, which is said to remove YOUR WHOLE NAIL IN A SEC, I was like woo too finally! Erm, no. This minty smelly and very sticky product is firstly, really hard to apply and secondly doesn't do a difference on your false nails. Maybe I'm using this the wrong way but this is the most unuseful beauty product I have ever bought in my whole life. The smell is also terrible. 0/10. (I do love the Elegant Touch false nails range though) 




Any disappointing products on your side girls?  Let's spread the word and save our money.

XO,MARILOU

2 comments:

  1. I like these posts, its great seeing other peoples opinions on products :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful post ! Now we know what to get ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete