Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bioderma Créaline H20

I'm sure you have all heard about this Bioderma product. It's everywhere on blogs, twitter.
I went recently to France so I took the plunge and bought this as it was on offer (2 for 15euros for 500ml bottles). I was looking for a good makeup remover espesh for waterproof mascara. I prefer to use a cleaning gel to wash my face as I feel it's more purifying but I think it's always great to finish to whole washing/purifying process with a cotton pad  

Bioderma Créaline H2O doesn't have a particular overpowering smell, which I like.
I went for the sensible skin one. (They have 3 or 4 different ones for all the skin out there)


I wasn't blown away with this product, it's definitely a good product but I'm not sure it deserves all the hype it gets. It's a good addition to my skin care products and I might repurchase this during winter time to prevent my skin to dry with the more harsh gel cleaning. 

It removes waterproof mascara but not that easily, you do need to really scrub your lashes with it.
It's a very good value for money though and it's a great makeup remover for sensitive skin like mine.


XO,MARILOU

3 comments:

  1. HG for me! Use it every single day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this procut! I use Bioderma already for years, before the hypes :) It's a skinsaver for me! My skin goes loco from a lot of other product :)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought two bottles in France since it's so cheap here and didn't want to be stuck in England without it ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete