Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wishlist #4

My current beauty wish list :-)


Coco Mademoiselle - Chanel : I've been wanting this since last summer, the smell instantly attracted me although some people told me this perfume is more for mature women...I think it smells LUSH / Mythic Oil - L'Oréal : Just because I'm obsessed with anything that will make my split ends go away and discipline my hair once and for all. / Sleek trio blushes : A girl never has  too many blushes, right? I love that trio concept and all the new colours in it / Liz Earle colour make up collection : I have the skin tint and It's LOVE. I'm super excited for Liz Earle to start a makeup collection. I really would love to try some of these :-) Opi Germany collection for fall 2012 : Fall is my favourite season for nail polish collection. Opi never disappoint and some of these colours look right up my alley/ Orly Feel the vibe : I want all the neon ones. You never have too much neons either!  / Allure velvet lipstick - Chanel : I have a sample of this lipstick and it's über gorgeous. Nothing like a matte red lipstick for that little touch of sophistication / Mac Face & Body + Studio sculpt foundation : I'm torn between those two foundations. I want coverage and I want it to last the most I can. If you have any recs :) 

What is your beauty wish list? :) 

XO,MARILOU

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wishlist! I think Coco Mademoiselle is a lovely scent, it's something a little bit different to the fruity/florals I usually go for. It's such a classic :) The Sleek blush palettes are so pretty and I'm excited to see more of the OPI Germany collection, looks like there's a few really lovely colours in the range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the chanel lipstick it is so nice, definitely get it!
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been wearing coco mademoiselle for a while now, it is amazing, love the scent of it ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete