Sunday, May 13, 2012

#11 What I wore / Shopping mall kind of day





Noooooo. The weekend is over. That went super duper quickly unfortunately.  I had so much fun this weekend, I'm trying to rest and enjoy my free time before the exam session starts in early june. Saturday, I went to a mall just right after the french border with my boyfriend as the weather was rather cold and rainy. It was more of a shopping kinda day :-) Going to France for the day was the perfect occasion to get some skin care as it is less expensive there than in Belgium. I got two Embryolisse lait crème concentré, 1 Avène Cold Cream (which is not pictured) and I bought this amazing deal on the Bioderma Créaline H20, it was 15€ for TWO 500ml bottles. (Sorry if you are reading this and you live in the UK, I know you pay almost twice this price)  I'm finally gonna try this OH SO famous Bioderma Créaline out! After that day, we went to the countryside and I had so much fun.


Hope you all had a great weekend :) 

XO,MARILOU

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend with the boyfriend, and I loved the pic of the baby animals! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the outfit! You may have just tempted me to buy the messenger bag that I keep convincing myself I dont need lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats for the messenger bag <3 ahhaah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress and the messenger bag is fab ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous in that dress, you make it look really expenisve xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coucou ,

    Je suis très intéressée par la crème Embryolisse mais évidement on ne l'a trouve pas en Belgique mais je vois sur la photo que tu es en France dc je voudrais savoir c'est ou en france ? Mercii

    PS : en tout tu as un super bon blog beauté :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci :D Non en fait j'étais en France donc j'en ai profité pour stocké en Embryolisse et Bioderma car ils coûtent moins chers là-bas :-)
      J'habite en Belgique et tu peux les trouver dans certaines pharmacies, sur NewPharma.Be (il me semble) ou alors dans la boutique Make Up For Ever au Mont des Arts à Bruxelles (le prix est un peu plus élévé ceci-dit)

      Delete
  7. Ok nikel merci :)

    ReplyDelete