Saturday, April 21, 2012

Zara Black Peony perfume. Flowerbomb dupe?

I was drooling over the magnificent spring collection at Zara the other day with a friend of mine after a successful girl talk at Starbucks when I randomly tried on one Zara's perfume. The bottle was über cute and after smelling it I was like, HOLY SWEET, this smells good!I always knew Zara made perfumes but to be honest I never really paid any attention to it. Well I'm glad I did! This smell of Black Peony is really close to my favourite perfume of all time : Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb. I bought it thinking, this is going to be great to carry around in my bag (think I can't do with my 100ml bottle of Flowerbomb) 
I didn't know how the perfume would last or turn with my skin but it was only 9,95 euros for 30ml so I went for it.


How girly is the packaging? Everything I love. Pink & florals.
It does reminds me a bit of the Flowerbomb packaging as well with that whole floral thing going on. 


I'm so glad I bought this, it's a really great perfume that smells divine. The only thing is that the lasting power is not that amazing, it fades away pretty quickly (about 3-4hours) when my Flowerbomb lasts all day long. I can't really complain for 9,95euros, can't I ? 

The Black Peony has a more intense vanilla scent than the Flowerbomb, that's the only difference I have noticed. 


I might purchase more Zara perfumes as it is a great and affordable alternative to trying a new fragrance.
Have you ever tried any of the Zara perfumes ?

XO,MARILOU

7 comments:

  1. I have this perfume from ZARA too, I love the smell. But indeed it doesn't last that well. But sometimes expensive ones neither...
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to try this! I love designer inspired perfumes, they don't last as long but are so much cheaper :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowerbomb used to be my favourite perfume ever but all my friends started wearing it so kinda had to stop, I might check this out as a cheap alternative when I go out ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. never tried zara perfumes before but i might now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much approximately this, like you wrote the book in it or something.

    I feel that you just could do with some percent to power
    the message house a bit, but other than that, that is great
    blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.

    My blog post; クリスチャンルブタン

    ReplyDelete
  6. bom dia, onde localizar no brasil?

    ReplyDelete
  7. bom dia, onde localizar no brasil?

    ReplyDelete