Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I'm loving at the mo'

I love using short words in english like mo', tots, or hol'. Hence the title of this post. IT JUST SOUNDS TOO COOL. I wanted to do a post with my FAV' products at the MO' but first and foremost I wanted to say that this horrendous weather has been so hard to cope with especially because I'm on HOL'. Thanksfully I've had great and enjoyable times with the BOYF'. 

These are all products I've been loving sooo much that I had to buy a back up...and probably will buy again in the years to come. 



OPI - Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees 

My second bottle of this gorgeous deep dark yet not black colour. It doesn't have any red undertones and isn't completely black. Definitely something I can wear on a daily basis , you just can't go wrong with dark short nails! A must have in my go-to nail polishes list. (Lauren Conrad would SO approve it).


Aussie - Aussome Volume Shampoo

Also my second bottle of this amazing shampoo. The smell, the texture, the result, ... everything is just perfect with this shampoo. I love the way it makes my hair feel all day long, deeply washed and the smell is really really great. I wish I could buy Aussie in Belgium, I swear I would not use anything else than this brand for my hair. I can't wait to go to the UK to try more of their incredible range. 


Bourjois - Healthy Mix Serum Foundation

As you can see...this is yet another bottle of my favourite foundation this year. I wasn't really a big Bourjois fan since I've tried their Healthy Mix range. I have a pretty dry skin yet I need some coverage with that dewy and natural finish. Healthy Mix Serum smells divine, has a great coverage that is buildable, does not dry my skin out and leaves me with the most flawless dewy finish.  Cherry on the cake, it's about 15€. It's my go-to foundation that I never feel guilty using (not like my EL Double Wear) 


OPI  - Nail Envy

Two month ago I had tried the Nail Envy Matte and it was love at first application. It's an amazing base coat, that protects my nails from staining, helps them grow and prevents from chipping. I have now bought this great deal with the Original and Matte one. I use this every time I apply my nail polish, it is now a part of my nail routine that I can't skip whatsoever. A must have for your nails! 



What are the products that you have been buying again and again? Please share :) 

XO,MARILOU

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love HEALTHY MIX it just looks so healthy!
    And I am such a big fan of OPI nail envy although think I need to try it in matt having read this!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this kind of post ! This nail polish looks really nice indeed ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est bleu/gris foncé le OPI ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oui mais très très foncé :)

    ReplyDelete