Sunday, April 15, 2012

What I wore #10



Would Lauren Conrad be proud of me? This outfit it totally LC inspired. The leather jeggings, the blouse, the blazer, the quilted bag, the peep toe heels, the wavy hair (well attempt at least), the winged liner.  This is what I wore this saturday for a night out with the boyf', the weather was a bit chilly but I just can't wear any winter clothes, my brain has turned into spring mood for GOOD. 
I absolutely adore these jeggings from H&M their leather  like at the front and jeggings at the back. They're super comfy and easy to wear :) I wanted a pair of these for so long but I was afraid it would make me look like a  chubby Tokio Hotel's fan. Hopefully, it's not....




Bag: Marc B // Blouse: Primark // Blazer : French Connection // Leather jeggings: H&M // Heels : New Look // Necklace : H&M


XO,MARILOU


21 comments:

  1. You look lovely! Lauren Conrad would be proud :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your outfit, you look absolutely stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the leggings! how tall are you, might i ask? im 5'9 and have a hard time finding leggings that are long enough...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lydia Awhh thank you girl :-) xx

    @Ray Thanks :-) xx

    @Caroline Thank you :-D xx

    @Sara Héhé thanks :D

    @Emily I'm 5'6 and those one were a tad too long for me I had to readjust them a bit :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha she would most definitely be proud, I did laugh at the tokyo hotel fans joke but you look fab in them ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ButterflEyes Héhé thank you girl! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'adore <3 Surtout les chaussures!!!
    xoxo!

    (you know me as French Lover... I'm cyber-schizophrenic now ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great!! LC would be proud!!! I just started blogging for the very first time...please follow. I will do the same. thx!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sexy Marilou <3
    T'envoies du rêve en pagaille là cutie pie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoohoo! Hottness! :) Love your outfit, those jegging do look pretty snazzy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit, need those H&M leggings in my collection! Great blog, Natalie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mon dieu, j'ai cru voir Emily Blunt ! Tu lui ressembles c'est fou !

    BTW, ensemble très beau, et chaussures à tomber !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the outfit, especially the blouse and jeggings x

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh mon dieu, mais tu as de ces chaussures !!! Elles sont magnifiques, je suis jalouses (outre ta collection de vernis grrrrrrrr :P)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Je rêve où c'est à Tournai? :D J'adore ta tenue!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Je rêve où c'est à Tournai? :D J'adore ta tenue!!

    ReplyDelete