Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday face

Wearing RED ? What a shocker. That must probably be the only item red I own in my wardrobe.
I got this dress from F21 and I wore it with black thights and a black blazer. En rouge et noir all the way. I had such a lovely lazy weekend with my boyf' but now I do realise that exams are just around the corner and that I need to get myself together and STUDY. 

On that note I'm going to enjoy the last hours of freedom this sunday and catch up on tv shows and dailymail as hectic monday is coming! 

XO,MARILOU

8 comments:

  1. The red suits you! And i love your hair, very jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks so pretty :) and it seems that the dress is really adorable!
    I have to learn for my final exams as well -.- it's so annoying how much stuff I have to learn.

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! haha I'm not looking forward to monday either, doesn't help that it'll be pouring rain where I am tomorrow :P
    picture perfect monday right? haha

    www.buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely in this picture :) Bonne chance pour tes exams :) xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red looks lovely on you sweets :)
    ❤❤

    ReplyDelete