Friday, April 6, 2012

On my nails today : American Apparel YELLOW NEON ♥

I was wearing dark colours on my nails for far too long so I decided to go for my gaudiest, brightest neon colour in my collection for a change. The American Apparel Neon in Yellow. I have never seen such an intense and bright neon before this one. I love the AA nail polishes, they have such a great bottle design, amazing range of colours and great nail polish quality. 

I know this may not be at the taste of everyone. People hate it or love it, but it doesn't let indifferent :) 


3 coats were necessary to get this opacity. The texture is a bit hard to apply as it is a bit thick (but like every neon). I wore this with the simpliest outfit on earth to enhance that brightness as much as I could! 


Would you wear it ? :) 

XO,Marilou

9 comments:

  1. Il est super ce vernis ! Ca doit rendre super bien en effet avec une tenue simple ! Love it ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought this nail polish too! I love how it looks on my toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! Moi je ne pourrai pas mais si tu aimes c'est super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats gorgeous
    Id love that for summer holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this kind of yellow so bright and in your face type of yellow.

    http://anaqueenbee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this colour, it's perfect for summer !!! I want it !! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright! I would definitely wear this color; it's perfect for summer.

    belladonna2.blogspot.com

    and/or

    pljewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely nail color! Its sounds good to wear stylish american apparel with fashionable hand accessories and carry cool shoe wear!

    ReplyDelete