Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Vampy Face Of The Day

This is my vampy face of the day.
Actually I didn't go to uni like that, it was more of a vampy afternoon trial. I'm not wearing much bright lipstick so I'm always worried it will not suit me, I'm not used to see my lips with anything else than with nude lipstick. 

My vampy lips. 


I used the lipstick Sleek in the shade CHERRY.
It's such a beautiful dark cherry colour, absolutely gorgeous that applies dreamly (like all the Sleek lipsticks) This is my second lipstick, but as you may know if you read my blog on a daily basis, I'm on a mission to own every single one of their lipsticks (because they're brilliant)


I used : 

Healthy Mix serum gel foundation - Vanilla
Liz Earle Sheer skin tint - Bare
Illamasqua blusher (I used it as a bronzer here) - Disobey
Hema brown liner (to enhance the beauty spot I have near my eye and add a glamorous touch)
Sleek - Cherry lipstick 


On the eyes, I used : 

L'oréal Super Liner Carbon Gloss 
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara waterproof 

with no eyeshadow (I always do that when I wear a bright lipstick)


What do you think of this more vampy look?
I quite like it ! 

XO,MARILOU

10 comments:

  1. You look so good! I love a bold lip on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous :) the lipstick really suits you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @glimmerandglow thank you lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally prefer your lips a bit darker than the nude version. Looks very elegant <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, You need to wear bright lippy's more often!! This shade suits you too well.. I wold love to see you rocking a hot pink lip and dark violet shade.
    Hot Happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this look ! This lipstick looks fantastic ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this look ! This lipstick looks fantastic ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi lovely!
    Love this make up look! You look so pretty!

    xoxo

    http://make-upourmind.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete