Friday, March 16, 2012

Sleek Pomegranate blush

My new love! My Pomegranate blush from Sleek.
This my second blush from Sleek and I'm really happy I got it. Sleek is a brand that keeps growing and growing on me, I love all of their products, I have never been disappointed the slightest so far.


 After using a lot my "SIN" blush from the Nars DanMari Palette, I knew I had to change my blush habits. Most of my blushes are pink or peach. Well, not I feel like everything more purple-y it looking even better on me and gives me that  natural russian doll look. 

Pomegranate is a pinky-plum filled with shimmer.

The colour may coming a bit heavy at first but it blends really well and it's buildable so you can change  your look depending on your mood. 


When swatched on the back of my hand. 


It looks aboslutely lovely and I'm glad I bought this colour.
My next on the list is Flamingo and the trio blushes/contouring! 


XO,MARILOU

8 comments:

  1. Il beau ton nouvel amour, en plus tu as dis que tu vas tous les acheter :) :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Would you like follow each other? I start on gfcand hope you follow back :)

    greetings
    http://www.styleundsein.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color I also LOVE corals I think they look so great with almost everyone I love getting a pink and then more of a coral/pink! But that looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this too and it's really pretty indeed :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sleek's makeup is fantastic for the price, always super pigmented. I only have one of their blushes (in Rose Gold), but I want to pick up a few more. This is a lovely shade, something different to the usual pinks and peaches :)

    ReplyDelete