Monday, March 12, 2012

What I wore #9

HI THERE.
Just a quick OOTD before heading back to college after 6 weeks of internship.
This was one of my outfit this weekend. Please, don't mind the horrible wrist and hand fake tan application, massive disaster but It faded away after a day or so... it's ok!


Coat - Sessun
Turtle neck - Forever 21
Skirt - H&M
Thights - H&M
Shoes - Primark 


I loooove my H&m "aztec" thights!

And a little FOTD while I'm here, so you can see my new ginger hair colour.



Hope you all had a great weekend,

XO,MARILOU

7 comments:

  1. Love turtle neck + leather skirt combination!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous mehnn! Love your hair!! Hot Happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! I love the skirt and tights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt... and your hair! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anette Thank you :)

    @Annette Awh thanks girl, so nice of you to say!

    @thedreamof.. Thank you :D

    @Mariealamode Thank you Marie :)

    @Clay It's a great piece :)

    @Gaby Thank you Gaby!!

    ReplyDelete