Friday, March 9, 2012

Eye makeup of the day.

I went a little bit heavier on the eye make up than what I'm used to yesterday.
I went for a rosey-taupey eyeshadow mix and black liner in the waterliner.
Crazy how wether you wear liner in the waterline changes your whole makeup in a sec! 
Because it was a daytime makeup I didn't wear eyeliner on top or falsies but just a good ten coats of mascara to enhance the smokey eyeshadows. Nothing like super long full lashes to complete any good eye makeup!


I've used : 

Cover Girl - lashblast waterproof
Maybelline - Gel Liner 
Urban Decay - Naked palette in Sin / Sidecar and Toasted.


TGIF! Have a great weekend everyone. 
It's my last day at my internship today, it went by soooo fast I can't believe it's already over.

XO,Marilou 

7 comments:

  1. This looks lovely!! Was gonna say what long lashes you had but then I read they were falsies.. But all the same; looks fly!!
    Hot Happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love your lashes!! But I read that you DON'T wear falsies, don't you? (regarding comment above)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Annette Thank you boo boo(watching too much BasketBall wives lOL) these are my real lashes though :) xx

    @Jule Hi thank you :) yes they are my real lashes, my mascara really helps getting all the volume and length :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lashes are amazing ! Loving the look :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I really like how you did your mascara and the eyeliner! Really bring out the eyes :)

    Thanks for this! Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @clay Thank you girl :D x

    @MaraFeliz Hi thank you :) x

    @Thedreamof... thanks girl :)

    ReplyDelete