Monday, March 5, 2012

Cover Girl Lash Blast Waterproof mascara

I know, I know I've already wrote a post about this mascara but what can I say? I'm obsessed. It is my favourite mascara of all time, I've bought this countless time with the same satisfaction and need to rebuy it when it dries. Nothing like long and voluminous lashes to brighten any puffy/morning faces. It's been now almost 4 years that I'm faithful to my Cover Girl Lashblast. I always pick the shade "very black" (oooh I love that this is even a shade!) as it gives the most intense black result. This time I went for the waterproof as all the regular ones were sold out!  One thing I loathe about makeup is the way it looks at the end of the day, when you come back home and see your face that looks nothing like the way it looked like in the morning. I love that fresh makeup feeling when I've just applied my foundation in the morning but I already dread the way home as I know that it will fade away and look less attractive and flawless than in the morning. With mascara, it's the same issue, I find that some mascara do not last all day long. Not that it disappears like foundation could, but it does fade and looks less intense. I hate hate hate when that happens.

The waterproof lash blast profusion mascara is said to last all day and keep that very intense dark shade.
Also, as it is waterproof it will keeps your lashes curled all day long and will not smudge!



My guilty pleasure with this mascara is that before/after moment with the massive brush when you get to inaugurate it.

before

after. HOW DARK IT IS? love it!

This is definitely my most used and loved mascara and I highly recommand it to you if your looking for over the top curled long and voluminous lashes that stays still all day AND it is very affordable (+-10€)
The packaging isn't the girliest, not a fan of the orange thing going on but it does perfectly its job so it's forgiven! 



Also, very very important I always use this as a SECOND MASCARA. I apply a first mascara to shape the lashes then I apply my lashblast to create the drama over the top glamorous lashes!


XO,Marilou 

4 comments:

  1. J'adore! C'est également mon mascara préféré..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mascara! it's great:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a nice blog, i follow you since now

    visit my bolg and follow me too if you want :)

    xoxo

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a nice blog, i follow you since now

    visit my bolg and follow me too if you want :)

    xoxo

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete