Monday, February 13, 2012

Tangle Teezer brush

OOPSIE. I haven't blog in a week. I have been really busy with my internship :)  I finally got my hands on the Tangle Teezer profesionnal detangling brush. This brush is the weirdest brush I have ever own. The shape is very uncommon and looks like a pony brush.

 It is in plastic and has the perfect shape to fit your hands and gently detangling your hair. I'm not a massive tangle girl but I do have some issues when I brush my hair as the regular brushes make me lose even more hair than usual and I do feel that it's not gentle enough. The Tangle Teezer is said to be gentle and help detangling the most tangled hair. I love that the packaging is pink, random but definitely something that will be decisive in my buy.
 My thought on this brush : a really good brush that makes the brushing a very gentle and pleasant moment. I take it everywhere with me as I hate the messy hair feeling and it really is super gentle as I have noticed that I now lose less hair when brushing them with my Tangle Teezer. I like that it's an affordable brush ( I got it on Asos for 10£)

I really wanted to do more OOTD this week but with this über cold weather my OOTD were so lame with ridiculous amount of layers, gloves, scarves etc. I'll try to take some pictures this week as the temperature is back to reasonnable! 

XO, MARILOU

7 comments:

  1. I have extremely tangley hair do you think it would work on someone with serious tangles?

    Katie x

    http://missspeedsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie, I have seen youtube video where it works for really tangly afro hair, so it might also work for yours...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the brush but it's quite big and I always drop it!

    http://helloterrilowe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I definitely need to get my hands on this product ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rarely write remarks, howevеr i ԁo а few ѕeeκing аnd ωound up here

    Mу sitе; green smoke video review

    ReplyDelete
  6. naturally like your website however you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
    A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it
    very troublesome to inform the truth nevertheless I will certainly come again again.


    Also visit my site: vakantiehuisjes frankrijk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unԁeniably bеlieνe that ωhich you ѕtatеԁ.
    Your fаvorite justifiсation seemеd to be οn the internet the easіest thing to be awaгe of.

    I saу to yоu, I defіnitely get аnnoуed ωhilе peoplе cοnsіdeг worries that they plainly ԁo not knοw about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon thе top and definеd out the
    wholе thing ωithout haѵing ѕide effect , peoplе cаn take a ѕignаl.
    Wіll likely be back to get mοre.
    Thаnks

    my blog pοst ... V2 Cigs

    ReplyDelete