Monday, February 27, 2012

Oops I did it again

Girl can't help it. An other british beauty haul. It was supposed to be very innocent at first, just two or three items I've been wanting for a very long time then the list just kept growing and growing, until this. The lovely Rachel (at http://www.ohwhoisshe.com/ ) who helped me through this beauty extravangaza did add some unexpected lovely things like the nail polishes and the snow fairy (I might have scream when I saw it in the box as I have never had the chance to try this oh so famous shower gel) Thank you Rachel!!!!



Expect some reviews and swatches soon :) 
YOU GOTTA LOVE A GOLD OLD BRITISH BEAUTY HAUL.

XO,MARILOU

8 comments:

  1. love it mari! i cannot wait until you come over to london! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're going to love the barry M polishes they are a godsend! and the real techniques brushes are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. were twins!! nail polish= my weakness!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great haul of products !! So many products I see that I too would love to try ! oh and I can't wait to get my hands on some real techniques brushes, I plan to buy some soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i use st moriz an i LOVE it :) cute post xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the haul ! I need a UK trip ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeyyy glad you love everything and my fab taping of everything up skills haha xxx

    ReplyDelete