Thursday, February 2, 2012

On my nails today : Milani Jewel FX GOLD

My new baby! After month and month lusting after the Milani Jewel FX nail polishes, I took the plunge and asked a blogger in the US to help me getting my hands on these gems. I received them yesterday, after a horrendous cold-delayed-trains way back home, I was so tired and super hungry, I let you imaginating my joy when I saw the package at the step of my door :) I picked the Gold and Silver. 


Today i wore the Gold shade, which is basically a ton of gold round massive glitters gathered in a bottle. It's so blingy and over the top, exactly what I love. 




 After three coats this was the result. When pictures you see there are some wholes but in real life you can't hardly seem them because you went blind just looking at your nails :)  I will definitely wear that little gem a lot, it's über gorgeous and has entered my top 3 fav glitter varnishes.
You must think, this was such a pain in the arse to remove? Well, it would have been probably if I had used nail polish remover, but I didn't! No, I just peeled them off like I was peeling an orange :)


What do we think ladies ? 

XO, Marilou 

9 comments:

  1. Its amazing, I wanted this for so long, looks soooo good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, total dupe for Deborah Lippmann Shake Your Groove Thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like them, It looks amazing! I always peel my glitter polishes off too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks absolutely amazing ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. im a sucker for glitter and metallic nail polish!
    SO CUTE!

    xoxo
    http://prettynrosie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh I love that sooo much! hehe I would probably prefer it on a colour though! :) Love Poppy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think its gorgeous!i was wondering i f we can exchnage blogs on our bloglists?only if u liked my blog though :)

    ReplyDelete