Monday, February 6, 2012

On my nails today : Black Cherry Chutney + Sparkle-icious

 It has been very difficul to wake up in the morning this past week with the cold wave. I don't want to wait for the delayed train, bus, or whatever... in the cold. Isn't that the worst thing? I feel like dying every time it happens. Forget all about fashion, I just want to be warm and cozy. The only thing I still pay attention to are my nails and to cheer my mood up I had to wear some glitters. Tataaa, and this is what I'm currently wearing on my nails. My new ultimate favourite OPI combo. The oh-so famous Sparkle-icious from the Burlesque collection (last year) paired with my new baby Black Cherry Chutney. I can't help it but fall over in love all over again with OPI, they do have the best colours and quality out there, let's be real :)

Sparkle-icious & Black Cherry Chutney





I do love a good old blingy ring finger manicure :)
Totally in love with my combo. I'll definitely be rocking that look lots!


 As you can see below, Sparkle-icious (right) is the most gorgeous glittery nail polish EVER. I'm SO happy I could finally got my hands on this precious gem (thank you so much Christel) Black Cherry Chutney (left) is such a gorgeous deep shimmery purple, I have nothing similar and It's pleasant to go for something shimmery for a change.


I adore my new OPI varnishes :) Nail polish really makes me happy!
What do we think over this combo ladies? 

BELGIQUE :Vernis OPI 13,90€ chez Planet Parfum/Cosmeticary ou autres revendeurs voir site http://www.opi-belgium.be/

XO,Marilou 

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I NEED Sparkle-icious!! I love this mani so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty combo ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. c'est trop beau! j'adore les vernis OPI, je ne savais pas qu'on les trouvait chez PLANET PARFUM. Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Do you know if the sparkly shade is still available? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo i love the sparkle, i found a cheap alternative in 'temp-bybody care' stores only £1.99. cant go wrong!
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love burgundy + glitter!
    Greetings from Spain! I'm your new follower (by Bloglovin)!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving this combination. I love putting a little jazz on my ring ringer.

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. really nice color, i really like the combination !
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    Je suis tombée par hasard sur ton blog, en faisant une recherche sur les vernis (j'adore les vernis également!)
    Ton blog est vraiment sympa, j'ai appris plein de nouvelles choses sur le maquillage, de nouvelles marques de vernis,...
    Dans un de tes articles tu parles des palettes Sleek, tu dis qu'on peut s'en procurer porte de namur, pourrais tu me dire dans quel magasin? :)
    Bonne soirée!
    Mélissa
    Je n'ai pas de blog donc tu peux me répondre par mail si tu as le temps :)
    noramalixe@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, I love the glitter polish , it reminds me of ice cream sprinkles lol

    ReplyDelete