Friday, February 17, 2012

Lately...

Doing a lot of back and forth with the train so music and something to read is NEEDED.


The comeback of the side braid. Always handy when you're having a bad hair day..


Interning at OPI with the super cute decoration near my desk :) 


Oops, I might have bought some new nail polishes! Blame it on the internship :) 


My favourite earrings at the mo' (yeah I'm so cool)


So random, this was my lunch today. Super yummy tuna bread with pickles and cressonette.
NOM NOM

XO,MARILOU

8 comments:

  1. You are an intern at OPI, how cool is this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many new nail polishes ! Exciting ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interning at OPI?! Thats amazing! :D You have such a great nail polish collection, so jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha definitely blame it on OPI héhé :) The one with glitter looks amazing! And your sandwich looks so delicious mmm (I'm hungry right now :p)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marilou I can see your internship is feeding to your addiction of OPI. I can see you going overboard very easily lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can never have too many nail polishes ;) Le stage de rêve!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really want nail evny from opi a little expensive though :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool that you're working at OPI! Great nail colours too x

    ReplyDelete