Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What I wore #8 Last friday OOTD



Last friday the weather wasn't THAT cold anymore. So I did venture outside for a night out with the boyf with an outfit very not appropriate for the season. But blame it on the two weeks of intense cold, I was soooo over wearing snow boots/rain boots/unfashionable boots.  So I did get massively sick afterwards, and still am a little bit now :( I'm so waiting for spring to arrive, you have NO idea. I'm sick and tired with my winter wardrobe and wearing socks!  The pose is so awkward but I was posing, for blog's sake, on the side of the sideway (hooker much?) so I've avoided to pout and strike a pose. 


Clutch :  vintage Delvaux // Blazer : FCUK // Shoes : New Look // Scarf : Primark

XO,MARILOU

10 comments:

  1. you look goooooooorgeous! love the outfit lady xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty outfit ! I like them shoes ! Hope you're feeling better ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com / @ClayAndBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit!! and love the falls lashes..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit Marilou!! The scarf is such a beautiful pop of colour, love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! Thanks for following, I follow back :) hope you feel better soon xo

    http://hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those lashes are absolutely amazing!! :)
    Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. youre lashes are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ralala, je bave devant les chaussures ! Magnifiques :)

    ReplyDelete