Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wishlist #2

This is my current beauty wishlist :) I'm dying to get my hands on these gems. Especially the Clarisonic MIA and the Real Techniques brushes (too bad they're not all pink). The perfume Flower Bomb is on my wishlist but is no new to my daily life. It has been my favourite perfume for about two years now, such a lovely girly yet spicy smell!   I have some goodies coming soon from the UK thanks to the lovely blogger RAY. I have been a bit MIA lately, I've had very busy weeks and weekend but I'm plotting some great posts to come. I like being busy but I really miss having the time to blog like I love to do. When I blog it seems like all my worries or thoughts disappear and I'm just in a beauty talk mood (which I love)







OPI - Midnight in Moscow / Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb/ Physicians formula - Happy Booster/ Clarisonic Mia 

Sleek Contouring Kit / Mac -Russian Red / Real techniques brushes - Core 

XO,MARILOU

8 comments:

  1. I just posted a review of the brushes today actually. :)
    They're the best, definitely worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get myself a Clarisonic! Love your wish list!

    XO,
    Pauline

    http://instinctofstyle.blogspot.com
    http://www.youtube.com/instinctofstyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice wishlist! I really want the Real Techniques brushes too but I don't think I can get them anywhere in Canada :( Midnight in Moscow is also a really nice colour! There's a beautiful dark purple in the new Holland collection from OPI! Have you seen it?

    saramadeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you've just reminded me.. I need to get Russian Red in my collection.. Love that shade!! And the Viktor Rolf Flowerbomb perfume is the oneeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to wear flowerbomb it is amazing !!! And the RT brushes + contour kit are on my list too ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love OPI nail polishes <33 and the physicians formula blush is one of those products that i've been wanting to try for sooo long!

    love * Monstros no Armário

    ReplyDelete
  7. Russian Red is amaaaaazing and defintely get a Clarisonic, you won't regret it! I have the Real Techniques eye brushes and they're really good xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a Clarisonic and the Real Techniques brushes too! They seem so good :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete