Monday, January 30, 2012

What I wore #7 I suck at OOTD-ing

True, I really suck at OOTD. I feel so shy and awkward striking a pose in the middle of street and taking hundred of pictures BUT it's good to show some OOTD on your blog at times. (Well, I guess so as I love when my fav bloggers do so )Basically I just watend to brag about my new plaited zara bag that is my new love. I've been wanting this bag for aaaaages and I don't know why I took so long to purchase it. A must have in my wardrobe. It's huge and comes really handy for anything work/uni related.This outfit is so not weather appropriate, I KNOW. But it was one of this day where you're just going to be carry around in a car for going from one house to another. (that seemed a little bit hookerish..IT'S NOT).I'll definitely share with you some of my other outfits this week or the one to come if I have time to take a picture of it in the morning rush. 

Jacket - French Connection
Bag - Zara 
Shirt - Primark
Jeggings - Uniqlo
Heels boots - Zara

Ok guys Hope you're all well :) 

XO,Marilou 

25 comments:

  1. My compliments for your blog and pictures included,I invite you in my photoblog "photosphera"

    CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

    Greetings from Italy

    Marlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous here. Love, love, love the bag! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bag ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you have good taste in bags Marilou ;) (I have one too hahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg I want that bag! It's the perfect black bag! Is the strap adjustable? Or do you have to wear it on your arm?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking lovely as usual! I adore that bag! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely ootd :) you're very pretty and I adore the bag. it looks amazing *.*

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty! I absolutely loooove your blog by the way! I just started blogging not too long ago and you were one of the people that inspired me to start one :p haha!

    xoxo, Sara
    saramadeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you so are not bad a OOTDs! I want to see moooooreee!!
    love it!
    loving that shirt! yay for primark xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an ugly church on the back of the picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. niice!!! I really like the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a gorgeous bag!! im looking for a tote thats very similar!

    new follower, i'd love if you could follow back!
    xoxo

    http://prettynrosie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simple but chic OOTD, the bag adds a certain Je ne sais quoi to your outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit, that bag is exactly what i need!

    Tanesha x
    tanesha-marie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Il n'y a vraiment rien dans quoi tu te plantes !
    Tu nous fait des super articles beauté, des super tutos et des super OOTD...
    J'adore en tout cas :)
    Moon'

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the bag it completes the whole outfit! Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice!

    Regards
    Bipul
    http://apparelmerchandise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's such a cute outfit! I wish we had a Primark in America, they have the nicest clothes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving this look!! And the bag jus gives it that special something!! That Zara bag is a miracle!! Glad you got it!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I missed this post, I'm seeing it now :) Your outfit is amazing! And of course I'm loving the bag!!
    I'm not that good either at taking outfit posts, I never know how to act or how to pose... haha :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete