Thursday, January 26, 2012

Back2Mac disappointment

Oh waw, it's been such a long time I haven't blog! I've been really MIA lately due to my exams then to the week off right after. I'm back and unfortunately, not really happy. Today was such an awful rainy cold day so to cheer me up I decided it was finally time for the big day. The day when you bring back all your empty/depotted items at M.a.c for the Back2Mac (6 empty items = 1 free lipstick of your choice)
I've been a customer at mac for quite a long time now so I had loads of empty items and I was so excited to finally get to choose my free lippies! I have 14 itemps empty so basically I could have get two lipsticks. Massive, massive, massive disappointment when asking the lady at the counter how it worked for the Back2Mac. Basically she said that "THEY WERE NO BACK2MAC IN BELGIUM".

*awkward and confused silence*

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?


I can't even believe this is true, seriously I mean we have 3 mac stores in Belgium and they all work very well. Every country has that Back2Mac thing going on, why not here ? This one other reason to leave this country once I'm done with my studies.  It means I'm gonna have to wait until next time I travel to France, Germany or the UK to get my Back2Mac. This is so ridiculous!!!!! 

Anyways, this was the bad news, the good news is that I'm starting my internship at OPI Belgium next week. I'm so over the moon excited with this new opportunity, definitely right up my alley!

Hope you're all well
XO,Marilou 

21 comments:

  1. Oh dear,sorry about e back2Mac thing hope u be able2get ur free lippies soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i were you i would email MAC. If you leave your blog link at the end they'll bend over backwards to help you haha! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. how disappointing :( i wouldn't of been happy at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck for the start of your internship at OPI :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats very disappointing, I dont understand why they dont have that in Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't have it in Belgium because of the recycling rules or something, that counts for the whole BENELUX. I always back2mac in London.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you far from France ? You could back2mac there ? Congratulations on your internship ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, how rubbish :( Good news about the internship though, lots of luck with it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Un stage chez OPI???!!! Je suis trop jalouse! Il faut que tu nous racontes tout tout tout, je veux tout savoir. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe, I am so sorry there is no Back2MAC in Belgium. But yay about the internship.

    xo SARMIN

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg that is soo sad, you have so many products! I'm usually too impatient to collect that many so as soon as I have 6 I go straight to the counter. The internship sounds amazing though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWZA!! I would of cried right there and then!! How BAD is that.. But on the flip side you starting your internship soon. Cant wait to hear all about it!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. No B2Mac?? thats soo strange awww i hope you get to cash in your goods soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so weird!!! I was actually asking the ladies at Mac today how backtomac worked lol. But congrats on your internship at OPI!!! That's incredible!
    Take care!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Belgium sucks, c'est moi qui te le dit :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's such a shame about Back2MAC, how annoying! Your internship sounds amazing though, hope all goes well :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thats really bad, hope you manage to sort it out. I feel same about Back2MAc, I don't live near a MAC and seen online you can do it online but when I e-mailed them twice to ask how to do it they didn't e-mail me back :( x

    ReplyDelete
  18. That sucks!!! :/ Good luck with your internship honey :D x

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's so strange I thought they did Back2Mac everywhere xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww how disappointing?!?! :(
    I'm so angry for you. Have you tried posting them back to the adress you can find online?? On their site you can get a backtomac adress??
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your OPI intern, Thats awesome ENJOY!! xxx

    ReplyDelete