Monday, December 5, 2011

Wavy hair obsession

Lately I've been obsessed with wavy hair. I have naturally rather straight hair and I've always dreamed of   having wavy hair. It's such a glamorous look. 


My ultimate inspiration has been Lauren Conrad. Queen of the wavy hair do.
Unfortunately, I do not look like her and I do not have her hair. She does have extension which makes it easier for the waves to stay put all day long. My hair are so thin that the waves don't stay long :(


To achieve this look, I use my Remington hair straightener and I find it to work much better than a curling iron. You just have to find the right way to create curls. At first, the curls look a bit overdone and so I brush my hair right after to get that more natural wavy look then I spray my hair with hairspray.

And voila :)



I'm considering getting hair extensions as I really find that my hair are lacking volume and thickness.
I'm a major fail  at hair extensions and stuff so any recommandations would be more than welcome!

XO,Marilou 

12 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great either way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so pretty! I actually struggle to get loose waves like you.. mine ends up so tight :/ And you pull off the fur so well, I'm determined to make it work for me again later! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks beautiful! I also love waves, I find that straight hair just doesn't suit me! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Yu Thank you :-D Glad to know I'm not the only one to struggle here LOL x

    @Corrie Coming from you = best compliment ever !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so pretty! LC really does have the best hair, doesn't she?? I love those waves, they look so effortlessly glam. I did a wee post on extensions if you wanna check it out: http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-am-hair-extensionaholic-fact.html

    ~ Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your waves! very pretty, love lauren conrad. I'm asking for her style book for christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. looove it :) you're hair's gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Your hair looks gorgeous, and so shiny! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is gorgeous! So long and shiny, mine looks really dull and flat at the moment :(

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely girl :)

    I really wanna order "luxy hair extensions" they look awesome, have great reviews, aren't that expensive & ship to Belgium, WHOOP !
    You should check them out ! :)

    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow your hair looks gorgeous! I've just got some new extensions so i shall be trying out this wavy look :)

    Georgie <3
    http://thehandbagsnthegladrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete