Thursday, December 8, 2011

Topshop cream blush in Head Over Heels

Last september I finally got my chubby hands on some Topshop makeup. I went for the Cream Blushes.
How cute is the packaging? I want the whole range, it would look sooooo great in my makeup drawer, I'm telling you :) 

Head over Heels was my first pick. 


It was super hard to capture the true colour of this little gem. How to describe it? Well, it's a creamy peachy-pink blush. More pink or more peach depending on the light.


It comes out reaaaaally bright in the picture, but don't be scare, it isn't THAT bright.
Totally wearable if well blended. I find the texture to be quite good, not really sticky but it does lack a bit of a dewy finish in my opinion.  I was really pleasently surprised with the quality of the Topshop cream blushes, at first I thought it was going to be so crap because they bet everything on the cute packaging.
But no, you actually get both here. Quality AND cutest packaging on earth. 


The swatch. You can definitely get more of an idea of the colour of this blush here. 
How gorgeous? 


What's your favourite topshop makeup item ? Do you like the range? 
What's a MUST HAVE ?

XO, Marilou


15 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty blush but I don't think I own the right brush to apply it :( bet it looks lovely on you!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore this colour everyday over summer! It's soo pretty. I also thought it would be crap but I think these blushes are the best makeup items they do xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,its gorgeous I want it! Have never got round to buying makeup in Topshop I always forget they hav makeup lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty I bet it looks great on!

    new follower!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a pretty colour! Lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a gorge colour. I wonder if it will suit my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lovely,

    Feel Free to check out and enter my Christmas blog giveaway at: http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/2011/12/giveaway_06.html

    Have a lovely Christmas and ever sparkling New Year. Love your blog btw =)

    -Mia xoxo
    http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is one GORGEOUS blush color :)



    audreystea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the follow lovely - now following! :)

    Your blog is amazing!! So pretty! :)


    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a beautiful colour! so need to add some topshop make-up to my collection! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi !

    Are you dead ? New article so it seems not ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty! but i never wear blush, my cheeks get rosy when i'm warm/cold..so always.lol.happy holidays! hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! I am hosting 3 great giveaways, 2 of which end at midnight, tonight :) xo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Topshop's new nail pens are very good. They work more like a pen, a bit like the Sally Hanson one. Great for beginners, and much easier to use than brushes or the traditional two way pens! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I soooo want to try this! Been eyeing it up for a while so thanks for reviewing it sweet :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete