Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On my nails today : Suzy Says Da ♥

As said in my previous post on my most worn nail polishes, OPI is my favourite brand when it comes to dark shades. Such a wide range with so many choices and the amazing quality that we all know. I always wear dark nails when I don't wanna go wrong or I just want a sophisticated look. I bought Suzy Says Da after seeing one of my classmate using it. It was love at first sight. Exactly the kinda shade I was looking for. Something dark but a bit different than the regular dark purple or dark red. 


After only two coats, I got this super impressive opacity that really reveals the true colour of this little gem.
I own no colour similar so far, it is a marvelous mix of dark brown with some red undertones.


 The gorgeous Suzy Says Da is from the Russian Collection, which isn't the latest IT collection but nevertheless, the colour is worth the detour.


With natural light, the colour really goes deep black
(Gorgeousness alert)

And the flash reveals the true colour of this baby.
I'm in awe with my nails, it has definitely made it to my top 3 favourite dark nail polishes shades.


Suzy Says Da : 13,95€ chez Planet Parfum

What do we think ladies? 

XO,Marilou 

17 comments:

  1. C'est super chic comme couleur, en plus(enfin j'ai l'impression) il y a un effet laqué, parfait pour les fêtes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour! I once tried to make that colour by layering bright red on black! it worked well until it started chipping haha.
    Thank you for following me lovely <3


    Dinx @ Lovely in Random xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS.

    Definately think i am going to have to invest in this, its a near enough dupe of the colour shellac i have on at the moment.

    LC would definately approve.

    Hope you had a fabulous christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est fou comme tous les vernis te vont bien!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi marilou,

    I just started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion illustrations and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion.

    -> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to read from you soon,
    Happy New Year,

    Kamila
    ps. love the polish

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is actually such a beautiful deep colour!! Might have to invest haha;) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is such a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous colour, I absolutely love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this colour , its beautiful and can sure go with a lot of things !! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely colors, I feel the need to go to the salon now :-) I'm your new follower hope you visit mine too and follow if you like.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loooove the colour!
    Laur x

    Www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous colour, really unique <3 I love wearing dark nailpolishes too, I think they look so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love this color it's really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this colour! It looks very glam

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I ADORE this colour. It's similar to OPI's We'll Always Have Paris, which is my all time favourite.

    xx Anastassia
    www.cambon31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete