Saturday, December 24, 2011

10 favourite products of 2011

Time to select my 10 favourite products of 2011.

The best of the best from this year in my opinion.
I've been loving, using and abusing of :
♥Maybelline - eye studio cream liner 
♥Urban Decay - Naked Palette
♥Embryolisse - moisturizer lait crème concentré
♥Estée Lauder - Double Wear
♥Mac - Fleshpot lipstick
♥Sigma - flat kabuki brush
♥St Moriz - self tanner mousse
♥L'Oreal -Volume Millions Cils
♥Nars - Laguna Bronzer
♥Liz Earle  - Cleanse and Polish

Overall, nothing really original but I've been so pleased with these products.
I'm so looking forward to discover new products in 2012.

What have been your fav products this year?

XO, Marilou 


2 comments:

  1. Love your favorites :) I've basically been using the same products haha what a coincidence xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try Sigma brushes and Nars.. added to the ever growing list x #GOLLYGOSH x

    ReplyDelete