Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tough night make up of the day.

First of all, I wanna thank you all for letting such sweet comments and showing support on my last post! It really was so kind and heartwarming! After such an awful night/day I had to bring back my crazy tired ass at uni. My face was looking a bit swollen and discomfited from all the crying and sadness so I had to get my secret weapon out to look back to normal : MAKE UP.
I'll be forever grateful for the man that ever created that, seriously. 

My favourite recipe for a fresh face after a tough night is good foundation + bare eyelids + good mascara + ton of different blushes (the more, the merrier) + pinky nude lips and there you are all spruce and dapper. 


I love going a bit heavier on the blush on such occasions, to get that fresh finish and most important, try to get the focus away from the puffy eyes. 



I used the following products : 

Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation Serum - Vanilla
Nars Duo - Orgasm/Laguna
Sleek au naturel collection blush
Maybelline pure mineral blush in quartz peach
My good ol' Lashblash mascara 
and Mac snob lippie.



XO, Marilou 

3 comments:

  1. Love your makeup. You look very fresh faced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look so beautiful,love it all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Very natural but still gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete