Monday, November 7, 2011

On my nails today : Sapphire Moon

Today I'm wearing the gorgeous sapphire Moon by Rituals.
Yes Rituals has a nail polish range with tons and tons of shades! I got this as a little prezzie for my bday from my very dear friend Mathilde :) How sweet. I'm not very hard friend to pleased, you know I'll always be happy to get a nail polish! 
It comes in the cutest little box! 


She choose a gorgeous shade that I didn't already had in my varnish stash. I would describe the shade as a deep shimmery night blue. I love dark shades so I knew I would love this, now the question was wether or not the quality was au rendez vous! Well, it was to say the least. Two coats were enough to get an even coverage, the texture was quite good and I had a chipping free day! Hooray. 


I love that at the back of the bottle you can read  : contains pure Ruby.
HOW FANCY! 


There is the swatch. I've tried my best to capture the shimmer!


I'll never ever get tired of wearing dark nail polishes. They always come out so chic and sophisticated!

What do we think ladies ?

XO, Marilou 

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely colour, I love the sparkle in it! You're a lucky girl, I never get nail polish for presents lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is gorgeous!! It's also great for winter. It's really similar to Essie's Dive Pool. You have an amazing blog... we followed(:

    xoxo,
    Olivia from The Glamour Girls
    http://theglamourgirls1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color. It's nice and super dark but the sparkles give it that extra oomph.

    ReplyDelete