Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jerseylicious smokey

After soaking myself into the jersey culture by watching a tremendous hours of tv shows like Jersey Shore, The Real Housewives of NJ and Jerseylicious , I've been very tackily inspired by all the makeup going on. My inspiration today was Olivia from Jerseylicious. 
She is the supposebly "smokey goddess" of the salon. Tacky all the way, here we come !


Let's be honest, I would never wear something similar to go out. This was just a fun thing to do in my PJ's this morning, to go wacky before getting all serious with my uni assignements. 
I'm not a fan of the whole white eyeshadow til the brows thingy.



The recipe for a good jerseylicious smokey  = Falsies + white / metallic grey / black eyeshadow combo + tons of bronzer + pink lipgloss 


From Jersey with love!


Would you wear a similar smokey ? 
I won't but it was fun doing it, I love experimenting with makeup.

XO, Marilou 

4 comments:

  1. Haha I love this... you look lovely with your smokers.

    Im not very good at the whole shadow so i'd probs end up looking like I had two black eyes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job but I don't think I'd try this. Those girls wear way too much makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a good job but I'm not sure it's the best look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooow!!!! This make up is sooooooooo cute!!!!! And on you it´s so beautiful, but you´re right, maybe it´s too much for everyday.. :D
    I miss your looks Marilouuu!!! ;)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete