Sunday, September 11, 2011

On my nails today : Punchy Pink

"GO NEON OR GO HOME".
This, ladies, is my new nails motto. I'm all about the neon these days.
I used to wear my Punchy Pink by Essie only during my vacays on my toes but for a change I wore it on my nails with falsies on.
A bit tacky but I find the result so girly and gorgeous. I can't stop staring at my nails!

As you can see in the pictures below, it's extreeeemely bright (the flash made it look brighter though)
It's a plain pink with a matte finish (yuck) so a good shiny top coat is needed.


I was so amazed when seeing the result on camera that I took gazillion of pictures.
3 coats were needed here ! 


My false nails are from Nailene. I love these babies to death, they're just the simpliest way of getting false nails not looking too fake and cheap in 10 minutes. 


With natural light. *______* ( In awe face)


Glory to neon! My next neon purchase will be a yellow by American Apparel :)

Do you like my nails today ? 

XO, Marilou

15 comments:

  1. Wow your nails look great, I really love the colour! I dont like matte polishes though and 3 coats sounds like hard work...will put that one on my maybe list :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing! ♥ I really love this colour!


    xoxo, Dominika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I think it looks so cute! It doesn't look that tacky in the natural light =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that is bright! but i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails look amazing, love this colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning color! It's like a prettier version of China Glaze's Shocking Pink.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails are AMAZING, I too love Neon colours at the moment, they make you look so tanned too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. just found your blog love it now following xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. je suis pas du tout fan des faux ongles habituellement !
    Mais la va savoir pourquoi j'aime vraiment beaucoup et en plus de ca, ca me donne meme envie d'en porter !
    Et ce vernis fluo je l'ai porte tout l'ete ! c'etait la grande tendance a NYC !!!

    xx
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its nice to see a nail polish which delivers a bright neon finish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @CaraRobinson Thanks :) I went for three coats because I'm a bit of a coat obsess and I was worried it would streak but you could definitely go with two coats x

    @Nadjet Ouiiii hein :D

    @Dominika Glad you like it!!

    @Vida Awh thanks :D

    @Essie Bright indeed :)

    @Charlotte Thank you !!! :)

    @NoraSchu I was tempted to get Shocking Pink but if you're telling me this version is prettier...I won't ! :) x

    @Corrie Thanks Corrie !!!

    @Becky Thanks for commenting it gave me the opportunity to check your blog bag and I flippin love it !!! x

    @Glimmerandglow Thanks :) x

    @Mel Lance toiiii ;-)

    @HollyArabella I'm happy you like this colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow most fabulous nails ever!!


    - Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colour looks really good on your nails. You know I LOVE this colour and I need it in my life!!!

    ReplyDelete