Thursday, September 15, 2011

My first swap !

When the lovely Siobhan from http://www.agirlandabeautyblog.com/ twitted that was willing to do a swap I immediately jumped on the occasion and went as a candidate. Belgium doesn't have much to offer for people from the Uk makeup wise, as they pretty much have everrrrrry thing but hopefully we managed to find some brands :) 

This was my first swap, I just got my package and I'm just BEYOND HAPPY.
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek" is the sound that came out of my mouth when seeing the package at my door.


Cutest box...


...filled with goodies from the UK = ☺


A litte peak at my swap goodies .


Thank you so much Siobhan for being so patient and buying me all these stuffs.
I mean, you even added GLITTER IN THE BOX. You're a diamond girl !


Reviews and swatches to come :) 

XO,Marilou 

8 comments:

  1. i'm so glad you like it =) and i coudlnt resist not including some glitter :P enjoy!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh woweee :) she has completely spoiled you :) great choices too! I can't wait to see the swatches! Swapping is so much fun isn't it :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from the UK too, you have definitely scored there! Great swap seen as though a lot of it is UK exclusive or hard to get!
    Enjoy your treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow you lucky thing! You got some lovely things! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an adorable package :) can' wait for reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like she packed you some gorgeous items. Hope you enjoy using them all :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just came across your blog and love it



    - Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEEP!!! You're sooo lucky! I want so many make up products from the UK but they're not available in my country :'( Sleek and Topshop! Sooo jealous. They look amazing. I hope you enjoy them :D

    ReplyDelete