Saturday, September 24, 2011

My birthday week celebration in Toulouse

This week has flown by . I'm back from Toulouse in the South of France where I was to see my dear friend Deborah and celebrate my 23th birthday !I had the BEST TIME, it's so good to catch up with friends you haven't seen in a while and feel like it was yesterday, nothing changed !
Toulouse is such a beautiful city, very charming with a sunny weather. What else could you ask for to celebrate your birthday ?




At the Bibent restaurant were you get serve such delicious french food 





I had to get some back up of my favourite skin care products knowing that its half the price than in Belgium there. Woo hoo.



Having some girl time = depotting mac eyeshadows !!!!

And voila! Brand new palette.




La Garonne.



Last picture as a 22.


First picture as a 23. A YOUNG LADY SHOULD I SAY. haha.

Cheers to me!

Night out



My bday cake. Nom nom.




That's pretty much everything we did during a week.
Laughing, gossiping and eating.




I had so much fun!
Thank you all for the bday wishes on twitter :) 

XO , Marilou 

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthady. Looks like you had a great time :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Hun, you look stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 23rd Birthday lovely, you look gorgeous. Hope you had a great time in Toluse (I'm jealous lol). Love the red lippy on you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jel. Looks like youre having an amazing time :)
    Happy Birthday!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your photo's look lovely - I hope you had a great birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  6. t"es juste Gorgeous sur la photo avec ta petite robe noire !!!! et je ss hyper fan du rouge a levres rouge ! d'ailleurs un conseil pour un rouge qui va aux peaux claires ? ;)

    et au passage Happy Birthday !

    xx
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. С днём Рождения!!!!! You look GREAT with bright lips!!! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look Gorgeous Marilou. Love all the pics!! Defo need to add Toulouse on my list on places to visit. Seems you had a blast!! And ohhh i say the red lippy suits you purrrfect!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you look lush!! Loving the black dress/red lip combo- so LC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty!!! I love all your outfits and the nice red lipstick! Glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete