Thursday, August 11, 2011

You make me wanna say I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo

 Today I got my new camera (My dad is the best ☺). I swear I'll never dare making a post with some blurry photobooth pictures ever again, for blog's sake. No need to say that I was a very happy bunny and I couldn't stop taking pictures. It became kind of lame when I started taking pictures of the sidewalk though. Oh, well.

Lately my life hasn't been the most exciting, working 5 hours a day in a department store (makeup counter to be accurrate) in Brussels, studying for the accounting exam that I have to retake and seeing some friends from times to times. I can't wait for september to come around : my birthday, mini trips, indian summer, fall collection... Anyways, I hope you guys will enjoy the new quality of my pictures. It will definitely be very beneficial for my nails and makeup swatches.

WARNING : you're gonna have to put up with some random personnal life telling pictures from now on 


My outfit today. 
First dress I've been wearing without thights since July 12th (yes I wrote it down, sadly) thanks to this "amazing" summer weather. 

This nail polish is from Urban Outfitters. Two years ago from a brand named Sparkle and Fade.
It reminds me of Ski teal we drop by Opi

Walking around in Brussels.

 Some major bird's nests.

My hair colour is quite confusing at the moment.
Should I go massive ginger or go back to brunette ?
Decisions decisions...

Delicious lebanese food. My favourite!

Hope you're all good. A special massive hug to my UK fellow bloggers, stay safe!
PS : In case you were wondering the title of this post is the song Colbie Caillat - I do :) 
Xo, Marilou

9 comments:

  1. Looking lovely as usual :) My hair is doing the exact same as yours in the colour department atm! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photographs, you look gorgeous in that dress! :)

    Brunette is my vote! :) Just cuz it's winter.. lol. Idk if that makes any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for september too: exams will be over and the indian summer can begin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmmmm!!!!im fasting and am DYING for some of that lebanese food!yummy yummy.i love yourblog and have always been a MAJOR fan of it.can yo plz check out myn?btw wot camera did ur daddy get you?xxx : D !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Corrie Aw thanks Corrie! I noticed that your hair went a bit lighter and confused as well probably because of your vacays :) x

    @Yu Thank you Yu :D so sweet! Okay i'll take your vote in mind, I swear I really cannot make my mind up *sigh* x

    @Sweetharvestmoon Great minds think alike LOL

    @StyleBlogger Thanks lovely, I'll check your blog out. My dad got me the Canon Ixus 220HS , it is very compact and gives a very good quality :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That belt and skirt looks so adorable! And I can't wait to see the new blog posts with your new camera!

    ^-^Apriljoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh a new camera, I'm happy for you! The pictures are great, you are going to have so much fun with it =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ta robe est trop belle!! go back brunette! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crystal Clear are your pics!! Don't you just love new cameras... Cant believe a month today you haven't worn a skirt without tights, Is the weather in brussels really that gruesome?? Looking Gorgeous as always hun xxx

    ReplyDelete