Monday, August 15, 2011

On my nails today

Models Own  - Pink fizz and Opi - Opi Ink


Opi Ink is an incredible yet hard to describe colour. At first it looks like a shimmery purple, then with some lights it turns into this wonderful shimmery blue.


To add a little touch of fun, I went for some massive glitter on my ring nail with Pink Fizz.


I have some of the Metro collection nail polishes by China Glaze coming my way. I can not wait to get them.I'm so over summer nail polishes, all I want is to embrace fall collections. Essie has some gorgeous collections coming!

Have a great day :) 

Marilou 

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness ink is amazing, i need it! The ring finger glitter is also amazing haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove OPI Ink, really want to get it for winter! Also really like the accent on your ring finger, so pretty <3 I'm soooo ready for fall nail polishes too, I'm already wearing dark shades! Can't wait for the China Glaze swatches :)

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is absolutely lovely!! I need this combo in my life.

    ReplyDelete