Saturday, August 6, 2011

NOTD : Vermillionaire

Apologies for the lack of post , it's not that I don't want to but I can't find my camera's charger and it is driving me nuts. I had to take some pictures with my photobooth instead!
 It may be time for a new camera I guess (Hi daddy ☺) mine is so old and gives the worst pictures . 

Anywoo , I had to show you my nail polish of the day.
A fabulous bright yet not neon orange by Essie called Vermillionaire.


 I have it for about a year but I never wore it before.
What a shame as it is the prettiest orange colour ever!


The application was soooo great. It was opaque and creamy only two coats were necessary!


Hi guys!!! LOL

I'm back with my false nails at the moment to celebrate the come back of Jersey Shore on tv.
YAY. Omg I so do need to go visit New Jersey one day.

Hope everyone is well.

Bisous, Marilou

10 comments:

  1. very lovely colour! and it fits you perfectly :D The mintgreen one from essie is also very nice! love those nail varnishes but they are so expensive :/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour!

    Perfect for summer :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one love it..i been looking for orange nail polish and lip stick might try this one out :) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That color is so pretty! And are those your real nails? They look perfect!

    apriljoyyyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a lovely colour! You are very pretty by the way and I adore your blog. I cannot wait to read more of your posts.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    __________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete