Friday, August 12, 2011

Girls Aloud fake lashes ♥

You probably already know about the Girls Aloud fake lashes collection by Eyelure.
They're cheap (Belgique : 5,99€ à l'Inno) and look fantastic. My favourite must be the one by Sarah. 



They are not as dramatic as the one by Cheryl and you can definitely wear them on a daily basis without looking to overdone.
 I agree with her on "wear them all the time", I would too if I had the patience to do it every morning.


I love how a good pair of fake lashes change your eyes in a sec' and because these one are longer at the outer corner they give you the most  glamorous cat-eyes  ever. 


The application was not super easy as I'm not very steady and I had to redo it three times before I was happy with it. I don't like when you see the difference between your lashes and the fake ones so I make sure they are to the closest one from another.


To finish the look, I went for a basic black liner to redefine my top lash line. 
I adore how intensely black they are!


And voila! Final result :) 


I wish I could wear fake lashes every single day to be honest with you as I absolutely love the result.

XO,Marilou

17 comments:

  1. J'adore! Je pense que je vais devoir passer chez Inno :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lush!! I can't ever get fake eyelashes on :( package is in the post for you :p xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those lashes! Sadly, I doubt they sell those in the states :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. These lashes look amazing on you! I'm rubbish applying them, come live with me and be my eyelash applicator ;) I agree that Cheryl's are a bit dramatic, but I love her still. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are gorgeous I never wear false lashes

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so good on you. I wish I knew how to apply fake lashes (I always cock it up...ALWAYS). I think I should learn because these are amazing.

    xxx Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They really suit you hun, I love reading your blog posts
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! They look Lush on you sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am I the only one that don't like the girls aloud eyelashes range. Although I must say, I love the way Sarah lashes look on you, very natural.
    http://asweetandsourtaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great but you don't really need them, you've got already big big eyelashes !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And your blush on this photo=)?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @anonymous Hi on this picture it was sleek blush in suede and in the other one it was benefit coralista
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! it was really beautiful on you and i love that color! and your blog is super! =)

    sandra from sweden!

    ReplyDelete