Friday, July 1, 2011

♥ The Naked Palette is MINE ♥

SOY DE VUELTA :)
I'm back! Can't believe it's already over, it went by soooo incredibly fast.
My friend has all the pictures from our trip to canaries islands so until then I wanted to show you what I've brought back from vacays.
YES THAT'S RIGHT. Finally. After months lusting after this glorious and oh so loved palette, I got it!
Never in a million years I would thought that I could buy some Urban Decay on planes going to tenerife, but hey, I'm not going to complain :-) 


As you can see I was reading some very intellectual newspaper in the plane about some good old TOWIE drama between Mark and Lauren. 

I'm so keen that this little gem is finally mine. After all the positive reviews I've read , I knew my make up life will never be complete without it. The crew plane probably thought I was totally insane as I went a tad hectic when I got it in my hands for the first time.



I'll spare you the swatches I'm sure you have seen them more than a billion times.


Let's just say it was the icing on the cake to my vacays. I can't wait to share some pics and tell you all about my trip there. 

Hello to all my new readers and to everyone, I hope you're all well :-)
Besitos, Marilou

16 comments:

  1. Aw how exciting! You're going to love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you love it as much as I love mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you love TOWIE too! Good for you getting the Naked palette, it really is divine! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! :D
    I got mine a couple weeks ago!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. good times :) i still havent got my hands on one yet...hopefully soon

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got mine a few weeks ago you'e so going to love it :D the possibilities with this palette are endless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I really want this palette, I just need to hurry up and get it! Love your blog by the way :)

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shades are GORGEOUS!!!

    http://noirlabelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a great time on hol, I cant wait to see some pics x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! It looks great!

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! your back! Glad you had fun and get to enjoy this lovely palette!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have heard that this is a super awesome palette so I totally get your excitement! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  14. You sound just as excited as I was when I got mine!!

    Enjoy hun :) x

    http://bellabeauty-stellabella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. heard so many good things about the Naked palette, even though i don't even wear eye shadow i feel like getting one..looool

    www.lollihearts.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete