Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mavala nail care ♥

I hope it is no longer a secret for each and everyone of you that if you want your varnish to last and to shine you must use a topcoat. A topcoat is what salt is to the sea. You want an optimal result and an impeccable long lasting manicure, well then you're gonna need a very good topcoat.I've had many comments about which top coat do I use to get such a shiny result so tataaaam this is it :) I've been trying loads and loads of topcoats over the past few years and I have never been as satisfied that with my Mavala's.They have a whole range of nail care product that is absolutely amazing and works ! I've never been disappointed and I always come back to them when I try some other brands. I don't have A must have all time favourite product but I do have my favourites.

At the moment my combo is the Mavala 002 base coat and the Mavadry as a topcoat.


Mavadry : As you can read on the bottle, it is a manicure time-saver and it help your nail polish to dry faster without sticking it to it. After applying your last coat of varnish you can directly apply the mavadry. It's magic! I love this product, it gives an incomparable shine finish to my varnish.

Mavala 002 : not only  this little gem prevents your nails from getting yellow from the pigmentation of the nail polish but also creates a "sticky" base and helps your varnish last longer.  This product is my varnish savior, I swear by this!

As a combo, they give me the perfect manicure. My nail polish is shiny and doesn't chip all day long (which usually happen ALL the time to me on the first day) . I don't like to keep my varnish on more than a day because I always feel like after a day it looks lifeless and messy but with these two babies I can stay two days maybe three days without having to worry :) 



I definitely recommand this brand to you as they have a solution to pretty much every nail issues you can possibly have. From their range I also looooove the topcoat TOP FIX, which I use to bring back to life a manicure that have suffered from a late night varnish application = sheets lines all over my nails.
The price is reasonnable, they were over 9 euros each at Ici Paris Xl (for the belgian reading this) and the quality really is one of the best out there.

What is your holy grail topcoat ? 

XO,Marilou

7 comments:

  1. i've tried some of their nail varnishes and they were good, so their nail care must be good too!

    http://kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, i need to try this.

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will def have to check into this!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love essie's top coat! (:
    but I have to try out the one you've mentioned (:


    www.loretta-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My very best of is the Essence better than gel nails top coat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eh ben tu chômes pas en article :D Dans tout les paris xl où g été, je n'ai jms trouvé ce mavadry :( tu l'achètes dans lequel?

    ReplyDelete
  7. DId you ever used Colorfix Mavala? I dont know which is the difference between this two...

    ReplyDelete