Thursday, July 7, 2011

Islas Canarias

I finally got some of the pictures from my trip to las islas canarias!
Overall it was a very sunny and enjoyable destination as the hotel was amazing but I absolutely loathed the city itself. Such an acculturated village with nothing related to the spanish culture which was so disappointing. Hopefully with my rusty spanish we managed to find a local spanish restaurant where the spanish working there were eating and we went there every.single.day.
I didn't come so far in the pacific ocean to eat "homemade british food". No offense!

Anyways, this is a little peek at my vacays :) Enjoy 





















XO, Marilou

6 comments:

  1. Nice pics :) You look great here! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a gorgeous place, and you look lovely in the pics :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the place and the beach.By the way I am writing on fashion. Please checkout
    www.nextinvogue.blogspot.com
    and stay updated with latest trends.Right now covering Men's Week. Let's spread our community.m following you now.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your friend both look lovely, and it looks like a great place to go on holiday too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are lovely,and I love your outfits especially the leopard print scarf!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete