Saturday, June 18, 2011

Favourite summer varnishes♥

It has been raining for a good week in Belgium.


How exciting, we can definitely feel that summer is just around the corner.
Okay so, that rainy weather was perfect for my exam session but now that I'm done, SUN HAS TO COME BACK ASAP. I'm not kidding.

So, to lighen up my days, I've been getting into summer-y shades of varnishes.
These are my favourites at the moment : 

Orly - Blushing Bud / Essie - Haute as Hello / China Glaze - Custom Kicks / Opi - Hot and Spicy



And a special mention to my favourite nail polish of all time : 
Essie Haute as Hello. I can not get over how pretty this colour is.
The perfect pinky-coral shade :) 



Also, this is the end of the scholar year, I can not believe how time flew by!
I can remember the first day of septembre like it was yesterday.
So, on that note, I wanted to share a picture with my girl Sophie.
I'm so glad that our paths have crossed as my year wouldn't have been the same without her :)


I hope everyone is doing well. I have soooo many posts I want to write but as I'm getting a roots canal  surgery (fun times, don't eat too much candies kids!) on monday and then leaving on vacays later the same week I will not be able to share that much but hopefully July is going to be postilicious! Haha

XO, Marilou

6 comments:

  1. Haute as hello is a gorgeous colour! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love your summer polish picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great nailpolishes! Especially the Essie and Orly are very lovely. Perfect summer selection!

    I think I order some Orly nailpolishes from the website for testing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haute as Hello looks gorge on you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jennie So gorgeous right :)

    @Gothempolish Thanks!! :-)

    @ternchenlove You definitely should get some Orly ,their quality is amazing :-) x

    @Henrietta Thanks but I thought it looked better on you actually haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Le essie est très joli, je trouve qu'il ressemble au What do u think de Essence

    http://selon.ely.over-blog.com/#

    ReplyDelete