Saturday, April 9, 2011

New unexpected puppy

Don't worry, its still a shallow makeup and nail polish blog. I just felt like sharing something :)
My little sis went to France, in the mountains for a week or so and..surprise surprise when she came back, she wasn't alone.
She brought back a little puppy that was meant to be heartlessly killed by the shepherd.

He is 2 months old.


I already have an old doggy dog of 14 years. So the meeting between the two generations was fun :)



My heart melted the second I saw this little ball of fluff.



He just can't stop goofind around. Oh my god.. I'm such an old single lady with two dogs.
*gasp*


Not sure we're gonna be able to keep it though but at least  his life is now safe :-) 

PS: Sorry for the über lack of posts this week, I'm overwhelmed with uni.
Okay I'm also super lazy, not gonna lie. I need some major rest-eating-peanut-butter-with-jam-on-the-top-while-watching-the-only-way-is-essex to restore my little self :) 

Have a great weekend lovelies 
XO Marilou

13 comments:

  1. Aww at least he is safe now ;)
    Hope can you kill a lil baby like that, so gorgeous!
    Izzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!! Bless. We are toying with the idea of a new puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad your sister rescued him. I hope you can keep him but if not, I hope he find a great family. He looks super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Une jolie vie s'offre à lui grâce à ta soeur :)) Il est trop trop chouuuu♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, he's adorable!
    He's so lucky that he got saved!
    A huge thumbs up to your sister!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg how cute!!!!! I already have two dogs and both were saved when they were young from being killed :))) love them to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwh so cute!

    I don't understand how anyone could want to kill such an adorable little thing!

    Love your blog btw :) I'm a new follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is the cutest little thing i have ever seen :) cute blog I am now following you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhhhhhhhh They are so sweet and cute!!!! I love dogs... I have a little female dog, she's called Audrey and I am in love with her...
    Two in never too much!! ;)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw gorgeous! what a nice thing do to taking him in. Is your other dog a beagle? Love beagles, had one also. Naughty but so lovable
    house-in-tillford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete