Saturday, April 23, 2011

L'Occitane fleurs de cerisier hand cream

I can go mental when it comes to my hands. I hate that dry feeling right after you wash them, how uncomfortable? So I always  moisturize them with good care. During winter I like to use Avène - Cold cream as handcream because it is super moisturizing but when it comes to summer days (or at least feels like it) I like to use something less "greasy".

L'Occitane is a french brand from Provence, I didn't really know about this brand until my mom started using it.  The hand cream Fleurs de Cerisiers/Cherry Blossom smells DIVINE. It actually contans a real cherry extract from Luberon in France. It is not overpowering at all, you get a delicate scent which is very pleasant.


The texture is quite amazing. Although it is enriched with Shea Butter it leaves you with a non-greasy feeling and deeply nourishes and protects your hands.



I'm so impressed with this product, 
I'm currently using my mom's but planning on getting one for myself soon  :) 


What is your favourite handcream ???


XO, Marilou

5 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this one yet, but I loovee L'occitaine hand creams, they really work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moi j'ai découvert l'Occitane quand j'avais 6 ans et qu'on passait nos étés en Provence.
    Ma mère m'achetait leur concrete qui pour une petite fille faisait un parfum tout léger, et puis les savons aussi sont d'une grande qualité!

    Y a 5 ans encore, on ne trouvait des magasins l'Occitane que dans le sud de la France.

    Bref c'est une super marque que j'utilise encore (et ça va faire maintenant 14 ans :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this looks nice :) Will definitely check them out next time I go to L'occitaine!
    My favorite hand creams are Aveda's Hand Relief and The Body Shop's Almond Oil Daily Hand and Nail Cream.

    ReplyDelete