Monday, March 28, 2011

Once upon an egg...

I know what you're thinking : What is wrong with that girl? A post about MINI EGGS? For real?
But hey, in my defense, we don't have mini eggs in Belgium and I heard so much about these little eggs, I knew I had to taste them or my life would never be complete. 


Thanks to Henessy, I'm no longer a "I've never tried mini eggs and my life is tasteless" kinda girl.


Fact : it's incredibly delicious and super addictive. I've already finished the first pack.. 
*covering face in shame*


 In mini eggs heaven 



xo, Marilou fat evil twin 

12 comments:

  1. Haha this made me laugh! Mini eggs are the business!! yum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaahaha I didn't even taste them... What's their flavor????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mini Eggs are my favorite!! To think there are people who haven't tried them makes me sad! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love cadbury! heard they are very delicious :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lovely,
    I tagged you in my latest post 10 Things I Love..

    Vintage-and-Vampires

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh I LOVE mini eggs yummy x

    www.vikki-gabrielleworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is so cute..
    if you want you'll be my follower..:)
    XOXO
    http://stylestarmjonas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the little chocolate mini eggs! Yum!

    http://sparklesandfrosting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love mini eggs!

    thankyou for your follow, im now following you too :) xx

    ReplyDelete