Thursday, March 17, 2011

NOTD : Four Leaf Clover

Happy st Patrick's day ! ! ! 

Of course, I HAD to wear a green varnish today. I chose Four Leaf Clover by China Glaze.
This varnish has an incredible formula, it's super creamy and oh-so easygoing to deal with.
And the name is sooo appropriate!




Weirdly, it was impossible to capture the real colour. All my pictures gave me that blue-ish finish, which is so far away from the real colour of this little gem. It's a deep emerald green. It looks so unique and bright.


Here's a little comparison. On the left, Four Leaf Clover and on the right  Custom Kicks, so you can have a better perception of the true colour of my St Patrick's varnish :)








I always have issue on capturing the real colour of some of my varnishes, which is le très annoying!
Have u ever got the same issue nailpolish swatcher out there ?


Hope you all have a great green day! Cheers to the Irish :)


Marilou,XO

5 comments: