Thursday, February 24, 2011

NOTD : Juicy Jules

BRING ON THE DISCOBALL :)



My new love from Models Own. The faaabulous glittery holographic Juicy Jules. 

I've always wanted to get my hands on Gosh Holographic , but It is always out ot stock..
 so I was  a bundle of joy when I heard about this GLITTERY version of holographic! 


This varnish is so unique and I'm going to wear it with a very casual, black and grey outfit to make it pop even more.. I can already feel the astonished glances and hear the "Ooooohhhhhhh WOAW"  :)


Aren't my nails screaming PAAARTY or what ? Hehe

The application was, like every glittery nail polish not so easy but the trick is that you need to wait a little between each coat. I applied 3 coats for an optimal coverage.
 I'm sure this varnish would look lovely on tops of others colours!

Models Own always comes out with fantastic colours and this one is no exception :)
What do we think ladies?

Have a great day everyone 

Marilou,XO

6 comments:

  1. looooks amazing! need to buy it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh what an amazing colour! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that looks amazing! The best glitter I've seen in ages, I definitely need to get this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this the other day too, it's fabulous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Figure toi que je le cherchais a noel!!il vient d'ou? canon

    ReplyDelete