Monday, February 14, 2011

My January Favourites




False nails by Nailene. I adore them, they look impressively natural and are easy to apply.
♥ Hema eyeliner. Best. eye. liner. ever. used. 
♥ Givenchy Phénom'eyes I went back to using it because it gives the best natural curled lashes
♥ Bourjois healthy mix. I've barely touched my other foundations since I got this little baby
♥ Sugarbomb by Benefit. My everyday highlight and blush. It enhances my skin in a sec.
Laguna Bronzer by Nars. My everyday bronzer that provides the perfect winter tan needed.

Marilou , XO

5 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Laguna bronzer, I've heard it's amazing!

    http://beautyaddictanonymous.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great products. I really want to try the mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sugarbomb blush is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try that bourjois foundation! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really should stavroula! But the result may depends on your skin type though... :)

    ReplyDelete