Thursday, February 24, 2011

British knows it best


Hi girls,

I have been so overwhelmed with uni assignements lately. It seems like it's getting crazier each week. 
The results of my january session are given tomorrow and I'm about to have a nervous breakdown just thinking about it. 
I took a day off today, I woke up so late and..what is up with the weather. Last week it felt like spring already, I was wearing flats and a blazer then out of nowhere the snow came back. What the hell?
So, you know, I'm just cuddling in bed with a cup of tea (how british of me) watching Modern Family and Friends. Good times.


I have noticed that a major part of my iPod is filled with British singers. 
Needless to say that I have a massive adoration for everything british-related, I would even venture to say I'm a little british-obsessed. 
I already know that I'm going to end up in England, one way or another. 
With chance, I'll even catch the British accent. "Oh my geauud, this is geauwjeaus heauney" 
I'm a french native speaker but I just know for so long that I'm meant to speak English. 
I've always been so passionated about it and I always feel deeply happy when I can practice it :) 
No wonder why my favourites blogger are Uk-based.

Since this summer I've spent in London, I'm hooked with British culture. 
Scones, cuppa, Don't tell the bride, Gok, british punctuality, Cadburry eggs, write xx at the end of each tweet and call each others hun/babe/my love, X Factor, amazing and outstanding fashion, the Estenders, Nigella, fancy accent, Primark and of course, british singers,

British knows it best :)

Florence and the Machine - Cosmic Love


                                Adele - One and Only

    Kate Nash - foundations

                    Lilly Allen - Little things

   The Noisettes - Never forget you

     Ellie Goulding - The Writer





















    VV Brown - Back in time 
So, that was a pretty random non-related makeup post, but I felt like sharing my deep love for British culture once and for all :) 


Marilou,XO

1 comment:

  1. héé toi, je voulais dire que j'adore ton blog.
    je connais pas bien les chanteurs (chanteuses ;) de ce poste, je vais les décourvir!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete